Skip to content
- Run at 100%, 75% or 50% power and strikes both metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
- Accepts 120V/240V with no wiring needed (both cords included); 208V-configurable with electrician assistance
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast, and runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts and can run efficiently on generators without flickering
- Resin sealed circuit board for high humidity installations and can easily be used in conjunction with lighting controllers and flip boxes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.