The iPower bud bowl trimmer saves your half trimming time. Crystal dome to see your product & with inverted cutter blades which are removable from the top. Any project a snap when looking to collect leaves from your plants. If you look for the best tool to help you with your garden, the bowl trimmer is perfect for all kinds of projects.
- Wet trimming and dry trimming: Interchangeable blades for two uses. The four-edged straight blade is used for wet trimming; the serrated blade used for dry trimming. This non-stick and stainless steel construction makes the blades easy to clean
- Sharp stainless steel blades: Integrate the power of 30 scissors into 1 cutter. Quickly remove bud leaves without damaging vital stems and branches. Also produce trim for other applications like aromatherapy, potpourri and essential oils
- Time and labor saving design: The removable ergonomic handle fits firmly and rotates smoothly for easy handling. See-through dome ensures total visibility for precise cutting the desired amount of excess leaves and twigs in short time
- Safe and precise processing: Food grade rubber strips can simultaneously refine high volumes of plant material with delicate care and its non-stick surface minimizes residue adhesion during use, no flower damaged
- Package includes: 1 x leaf trimmer; 1 x stainless steel straight blade; 1 x stainless steel serrated blade; 1 x hand pruning shear; 1 x silicone anti-slip pad
Operating instruction: 1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer’s base remove the top from the flower trimmer’s base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades are located below the grill. 2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill. 3. Place the top & handle back on the base Place the top & handle back on the top of the trimmer’s base. 4. Turn the handle clockwise about 15-30 round. 5. Remove the top & collect the plant open the top & Trimmed plants & their fragmental bud/leaves can be found individually on the middle grill & in the trimmer basin. 6 Repeat the process for more harvest keep repeating the Above process as many times as you want, or until you have completed your harvest. Note bowl trimmer only use for small amount of your project one of the times. Putting too much project/ spin too fast will cost the spin motor damage. When finished, easy clean every part of the trimmer & store it.