Clonex Rooting Gel is registered with the EPA and approved for use on all plants, including food crops, in all 50 states plus Washington DC and Puerto Rico! Clonex is a thick, rich gel with hormones and vitamins in addition to the premium cloning ingredient 3-indolebutyric acid. Gardeners just dip their cuttings in Clonex before inserting them into rooting medium. The ready-to-use gel quickly seals the cut to provide professional results.
- Foremost rooting compound gel in its field since 1989
- Full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish the young roots during the formative stages
- Remains in contact around the stem sealing the cut tissue
- Supplies hormones needed for root cell development
- Provides vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.