Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 ml
Clonex Rooting Gel is registered with the EPA and approved for use on all plants, including food crops, in all 50 states plus Washington DC and Puerto Rico! Clonex is a thick, rich gel with hormones and vitamins in addition to the premium cloning ingredient 3-indolebutyric acid. Gardeners just dip their cuttings in Clonex before inserting them into rooting medium. The ready-to-use gel quickly seals the cut to provide professional results.
- Foremost rooting compound gel in its field since 1989
- Full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish the young roots during the formative stages
- Remains in contact around the stem sealing the cut tissue
- Supplies hormones needed for root cell development
- Provides vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.