Intermittent Indoor Gardening Sales Associate
This role is perfect for someone looking to learn more about hydroponics, enjoys a great work environment, and thrives on helping others by sharing their passion for indoor gardening. Pay is $12/hour with 8 hours per week guaranteed. Extra hours may be available to fill in for employee vacations. Hours vary as needed, but will include every other Saturday from 10 am – 2 pm. 10% employee discount.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern, and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Assists in educating customers by offering suggestions and answering questions, etc.
- Unload trucks, stocks merchandise, price merchandise
- Cleans store as needed
- Drive sales and build solid relationships by identifying, researching, and resolving customer concerns about: nutrients, feeding schedules, lights, new products and more.
- Check out customers; resolve POS issues, and assist with carrying items to car when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Retail sales/cashier experience preferred, but not required
- Direct indoor growing experience
- Ability to quickly pick up our point of sale
- Good communication skills
- Be motivated. Ask questions. Learn quickly.
- Punctual and reliable with ability to work independently
- Customer-oriented attitude -thrive on helping people and teaching others
- Be available to unload trucks (ability to lift 50+ lbs)
- Available and willing to work weekends